You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

As you know...Yes-I am in for the fight of my life! I have been asked pretty much daily, what my "Battle Plan" consists of. I can't imagine anything more boring for you than my schedule, but here you go:

Monday-Radiation, 2 Lovenox injections+meds, Nulasta injection
Tuesday-Radiation, 2 Lovenox injections+meds
Wednesday-Radiation, Blood Draw, 2 Lovenox injections+meds
Thursday-Radiation, Dr. Tsia consult, Dr. Cavalcant consult, 2 Lovenox injections+meds
Friday-Radiation, every third Fri-Chemo, 2 Lovenox injections+meds
Saturday- 2 Lovenox injections+meds
Sunday- 2 Lovenox injections+meds

OK...The fight is REAL and it is worth it!!! But to me it is not a GRIND! It's the way I GET to live.
I happened upon a quote by Marco Morro. It is simple (but so am I). He says:

It is a glorious privilege to live!!----to know, to act, to listen, to behold, to love, to look up at the blue summer sky, to see the sun sink slowly beyond the line of the horizon, to watch the worlds come twinkling into view, first one by one, and the myriads that no man can count, and lo! The universe is white with them----And you and I ARE HERE!!!

No matter what craziness or lack of control you may be feeling in or about the direction of your schedule, I'd just like to echo... AHHHHH yes, but..."You and I ARE HERE"!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh bless your heart Kristi!! I sat behind you at stake conference and thought maybe you were having a bad hair day or something..never dreamed you were dealing with cancer!!! Some things just seem so NOT FAIR!!! You are in my prayers and I can imagine that your name is on the prayer rolls many times over...but I will add your name anyway to countless others doing the same I am sure!
Sure wish I had known about your sale sooner!!! Guess I missed it. Brenda Reber just sent me this link this morning. This is Jo Ann Stewart by the way....you may not know since I am listed as "Mom" for my blog.
What a complete blow this must be for your entire family!!! Well....just know everyone is holding you in great faith and love. WARM HUGS!!! What a schedule to keep though...I pray it does the trick. God be with you always!!! Love, Jo Ann xoxoxo

Lacey said...

Hi, Mom - Travis here. That is an awesome quote by marcus neiman or marco polo, or whoever it was. I liked it. Thanks for sharing. And that wig looks great in the picture... :-) Love you.

Nalene said...

What a beautiful thought! Thanks!