You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Thursday, April 2, 2009




OK—This is DORKY me here! Last Friday was my first Chemo. It was such a first for me that it felt kinda’ like the first day of school, so I treated it the same way I did my kids. Photo on the front porch, waving good bye, ya know the drill. Thought it might give you a chuckle! LOVE you all SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!--Kristi

6 comments:

Lindsee said...

Oh, Kristi-I didn't get a chance to tell you on Sunday, but I would love nothing more, if it's ok with you, to come to your house while I am down the 15-19th this month and sing that song for you.

It was great to see you and we are keeping you and your family in our prayers.

Love,

Lindsee

Wallace's said...

Kristi - thanks for the inspiring attitude. What a positive way to approach it. May you continue in that direction. Our prayers are with you at this time. Please know that you have always been such a beautiful example to me in my life. I have always admired your talents, personality and beauty. Even though you were older than me, I always watched you and you were one of the examples of what I wanted to be when I was older.

Smiles, Debbie Anderson Wallace

Frivolous Whimsy said...

Kristi,
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I love it! You are a most inspiring person to share your story and your attitude of love and hope. If only the world had more people such as you in it-we would all be a better community for it.

I love the cute pink jammies? and the yellow house-oh yum!!! I want my house yellow. It is pink-yes I know others would die to have a pink house and I do love it too, but yeloow--oh yum!

Keep feeling better. I shall send you a special gift yet this week just for you because you are YOU!
I am so glad to have met you!
Christy

Candice said...

HI there! I have been thinking the same thing about the lemon squares post over the last few weeks. Deeper meaning! I've also been thinking about our primary days, "Pollyanna" Girls Camp and the Glad Game and such. You are the REAL Pollyanna and I have learned much from you and your attitude of happiness over the years. Thank you.

I would love to come say hello, so I am inviting myself. See you soon!

Candice said...

P.S. I remember that rosey jacket... you look so cute!!

Briann said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I love you! You were such a great friend and mom to me! i loved coming over to your house to play and hang out! i loved you as a primary chorister and our fun choir practices at your house. I love how you bring sunshine into everyones lives!