You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Monday, April 13, 2009

"In my Easter Bonnet,
with all the frills upon it..."

The hair was just not holding so I went to church with the "Easter Bonnet" effect.


When Clayton and Afton saw this hat on my head they both said they knew they had seen it somewhere before! They were right! It's been a "decoration" for years in my bedroom. Who knew I'd ever really wear it!!

4 comments:

Irene said...

How beautiful you look! I've been wanting to talk to you and let you know I've been thinking about you. Twenty-four years ago (I think my calculation is correct), Easter Sunday, I was pregnant with Tatum (I think) and feeling very ugly because I only had one pregnant dress and I had been wearing it every Sunday for a few months. I remember you, Robin Gardner and Rhonda Hogle were all wearing Easter hats and looking so beautiful! Needless to say, it was not my favorite Easter. I want you to know you look as beautiful as you did that many years ago!

Amy said...

How fun to wear an Easter bonnet! I think we should all start to do that again, you look so pretty! We think about you so much and you are constantly in all our prayers!

Unknown said...

That's really pretty! It made me laugh when I found out it was intended originally as a decoration! What a fun look!

Amanda C said...

I love the Easter bonnet. You always look so classy.