You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY MIRACLE!


Well I have to say my kids really did it! If ever I needed a pick-me-up it was this year! My home-making skills have been squelched by major back surgery and chemo sludge. The dust kittens have become roaring tigers and try as I might, they are HARD to ignore! I guess the kiddos picked up on that and...gave me three hours of HOUSE CLEANING sevices for Mom's Day! I didn't let any more dust grow under my feet. The miracle workers came today! I will not be furnishing you with any "before" photos, but sufficeth to say the "AFTER" is worth the front page of the New York Times!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are the BEST writer Kristie!! You need to write a book SOON!! You defintaley have a gift!! Yes...your kitchen is gorgious and sparkling...but I was more intrigued with how you described it. What a GIFT! HUGS!

Unknown said...

We are so glad they did a good job and we were happy to read your respnse!!!!!! By the way, you look REALLY good in your pictures of when you were at chemo!!!

Travis