You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Kristi Update

After spending 10 days in the hospital for two more back surgeries, Kristi is now home recovering and making GREAT strides! Chemo has been re-booted and treatments should now continue as originally planned....every other week until September! Thanks for all your prayers and concern! I (Hillary, Kristi's daughter) will be updating this blog for her!

3 comments:

Nalene said...

Thank you so much for the update. I keep checking hoping for news! Kristi has such an optomistic attitide. What a great example. Kristi and Richard are in our prayers daily!

Lana said...

Dear Kristi,

I have been watching for an update. I would love to see another picture and hear about how you are.

I love you, Kristi, and I want you to know you are in my prayers. Lila and I went to the temple today and we put your name on the prayer roll.

Love, Lana

Mom said...

Oh bless your heart Kristi!!!! Your daughter is very beautiful...looks just like you!!!
This is JoAnn Stewart...I am still in Wyoming with my twin sons who are getting ready to go to Peru on their missions. They are both going to the same country ...so we feel very blessed. We don't have a computer up here...so was just at the library and saw your blog I had in my files.
We are attending the temple alot and I always put your name on!!! You are so very beautiful and sweet. Life just seems so unfair sometimes. I am wondering why you had to have two more surgeries..NOT FUN. I will be home next week. You can tell your son the twins will be having their farewell on the 30 of August in case he wants to come. I can imagine you are very fragile and shouldn't be going anywhere! You are in my prayers always and please call me anytime. I am never afraid of bad news as you so sweetly said in another blog....that is actually my specialty.....hugging those with bad news. The worse the news...the more I love them!!!! WARM HUGS!!!!