You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009


I only have 2 RADIATIONS left!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!
EVERY week-day for the past month I have made the morning commute to Desert Banner Hospital...For as excited as I probably sound, I must say I'm gonna kind of MISS it! Call me CRAZY, but this it why...
I have met and daily been aided by some of the NICEST people you'll ever want to meet! I will MISS them terribly...so I thought I'd introduce them AND show you what they do.

They line up the the lazers with 3 little tiny tattos that show them where to go each time. TATTOOS did I say??!! (Not to worry, I haven't thrown my ethics frivolously will nilly! They are about the size of a small freckle).
Meet Louie (on the right) & Sam (on the left). Not pictured is Pam.

3 comments:

Audrie said...

You seem to be tolerating everything really well. Kristoffer will start radiation after his surgery on Monday. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Audrie

Nalene said...

You are amazing Kristi. Even in this condition you are stunningly beautiful!!!and always looking on the bright side of life! I can't help but imagine how blessed "your friends" are to have you as a patient!

Mom said...

Sounds like a barrell of fun alright. Sure hope it did the trick!
I agree with Nalene....you are always beautiful and blessed!