You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NEWS

Hi Everyone I know that not a lot of people look at this blog, but I'm just letting those of you who do know that Kristi Sherwood Crum past away February 23,2010 thanks for all of your thoughts are prayers we love you all!

1 comment:

Shabby Rose said...

I only met Kristi once when I purchased something she had for sale on craigslist. She gave me a tour of her home and we must had talked for an hour. We eneded up knowing someone from a pageant that she and I were once in together a long time ago. She touched me heart with me when I met her and my prayers go out to her and her family. She wil be missed by us all that had a chance to meet her!