You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

DREAM IT!

UPDATE: This journal just SOLD. I's going to Great Brittain!
I will be putting this in my Paper Panache Etsy Shoppe tomorrow but I wanted to share it here first. For short I call it a "DREAM IT" journal. It's for all of those scraps of words, thoughts, ideas, sketches and yes DREAMS that just jostle around in your head but you are afraid will fly out of your brain, before you FINALLY find a RARE moment to sort through them (breathe) and ENJOY them!



I made a simplified version for Clayton and gave it to him along with a rhyming dictionary for his song writing etc. DREAMS
The jist of this journal is simply stated on the front cover. I truly believe:
"It's NEVER too LATE to become what you might have been"!!




Both the inside FRONT & BACK covers have pockets to tuck momentos like a page from a magazine, ticket stub, a poem, a recipe or ANY little thing you'd like to hang onto to ENJOY!
H-m-m-m-m-m...Maybe I'll start taking HINTS for Christmas!!

2 comments:

L~ said...

Loooooove, what a clever, clever girl you are!

xoxoL~

Hillary said...

So cute! Love the colors too! Do you ever sleep?