You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Work in progress!

She worked so hard to make this dress even cuter than it was! I was very pleased and so excited to wear it!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great gift to give. Aren't moms just the best?

Mom said...

Holy smokes.....I can't even sew when I feel good! I even gave my sewing machine away to my oldest daughter!
What a wonder woman. And the dress is adorable. Miracle worker!!

Afton Crum said...

Yes she was so awesome I couldn'e be more blessed!

Mom said...

Hey...we all want to know how you are doing! Please post again soon! We love and pray for you!!!