You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Announcing: Peppermint Lane
A Nostalgic Holiday Boutique

Afton, Hillary and I enjoyed doing the Boutique together a couple weeks ago SO MUCH that we decided to try our hand at it, thus PEPPERMINT LANE was born!! Good friends Terri Hill and Bev Turley are also joining us.

It will be THIS coming SATURDAY from 8:00am - 5:00pm at our home!! (4051 E. Garnet Cr. Mesa--of Southern Ave. between Val Vista and Green field).

As you can see by some of the photos posted, it will be a little different AND unique to the "Boutique Scene". We are mixing hand crafted Holiday items with VINTAGE and RETRO items. Stroll with us down PEPPERMINT LANE and enjoy enough "eye candy" to really get you in that festive holiday mood!!

A FREE GIFT BAG of goodies awaits the first 25 customers!!




We will have a FREE RAFFLE for some nice door prizes!! Come ready to munch fresh baked goods (Afton will have her famous JUMBO POPCORN BALLS waiting) and shop with out pressure or stress!
'Tis the SEASON!!!



1 comment:

L~ said...

I WANNA PLAY!!! :)

I'm so jealous that this is going to take place without me!!! :(

So...be oh so careful with strangers in your home!!! Yikes, I need to come work security for you! :)
Now I know why you haven't emailed me back yet! :)
Busy Girlz!!! Have fun!!!
xoxoL~