You are entering Kristi's world of snippets, doo-dads, tid-bits, scraps.....well, you get the idea!
A gentle word of CAUTION:
There is no rhyme or reason to what you may find here!! I will simply share with you the STUFF I find, or.........should I say, the STUFF that finds me! I could be rummaging or hunting OR sometimes it comes from out of no where, but nonetheless, the STUFF is there and it is REAL!


I am notorious for hoarding! You might ask: What is she gonna do with all that STUFF? Check my Etsy site for creations made from my stashes! Just click on the picture above to go to my site! You might get LUCKY! Something you see HERE could be for SALE!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Entry Way-AFTER (finally)!!

My dad (G'Pa Rowley) is the great craftsman behind this adventure! The beaded board is not paneling! It is 8 foot long pieces by 2 boards wide! He pains-takingly fit each piece until we had the MASTERPIECE you see here! I found these GREAT Audutorium Chairs about a year ago for a song in a Prescott Thrift Shop. I had NO IDEA what I was going to do with them at the time, but I LOVE the HARMONY they make now!!





I think the Star Fish in a vintage wicker baset is my favorite accessory!

I have had this ANTIQUE "Hall Tree" for 25+ years! In the Antiques World it is a NO-NO to paint beautiful wood, but i was ready for a REAL change, and I'm not a bit sorry!





I was on a very TIGHT BUDGET and needed to put it into the beaded board and paint. We were at Home Depot and found just the right price for these light fixtures ($30), but the color was ALL WRONG. They were a murky dark copper color, but I LOVED the style!! What'a girl to do! YEP--Spray paint!!!!








6 comments:

Amanda C said...

Can I have Gramdpa Rowley come to my house? It looks beautiful. I love the clean look of white! I bet it is even better in person.

Maren said...

Kristi- I LOVE it! It couldn't be more beautiful!

DeeDee said...

So serene!

L~ said...

YeeeHaaaa!
Looks awesome wish I could check it out in person!
I bet we could cook up a storm of cuppycakes in your kitchen! :)
Love the white, I am painting everything black, piece by piece! HA! Look what a difference in decor from state to state!
We like our cozy caves up here in RainLand! :)
You (& Gramps)did a fab job! :)
xoxoL~

Candice said...

WHOA!! It is sooo beautiful, and so you! I want to see it with my own eyes sometime.

Did you LOVE the primary choir during conference- I thought of you the whole time. 'Specially when they sang "when dark clouds of trouble hang oer us..." in a minor key. They read our minds!!

Amy said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in person. What would we do without Grandpa?! I showed the kids and they said, that's not Grandma's house. I guess we'll just have to come and convince them! So pretty!!